2020 Nissan Leaf
Drive with elegance and efficiency in the 2020 Nissan Leaf. This four-door SUV offers a bold new look with sharp lines and dynamic details as well as 49% more range and more effortless charging than ever before. Choose from three trims: SV, S Plus, SV Plus and SL Plus.
Bold and Efficient
Stylish and equipped, the 2020 Nissan Leaf promotes a modern experience on the road. Featuring a rear spoiler, splash guards and an aerodynamic underbody cover and rear diffuser, you are given a stable and effortless drive. Convenience is enhanced through the one-touch rear hatch release as you load and unload your cargo with ease.
On the inside, the 2020 Nissan Leaf delivers modern comfort and connection. Sit back on the available leather-appointed seating surfaces with heated front and rear seats for lasting comfort. Grip the heated steering wheel with available leather wrapping as you keep your hands on the wheel and yoru eyes on the road.
Rich in advanced innovative details, the 2020 Nissan Leaf keeps you connected on the go. Enjoy NissanConnect with Navigation featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for access to your compatible devices for calling, music and more. Thanks to the Bluetooth Hands-Free Phone System, you can stay connected without the use of your hands. Entertainment is delivered through the Bose Premium Audio System.
Efficiency on the Road
Named the 2020 AJAC Canadian Green Car of the Year, the 2020 Nissan Leaf is efficient and responsive. This 100% electric vehicle delivers instant acceleration and advanced drivability through Nissan Intelligent Mobility. A low center of gravity helps you hug the road as the E-pedal allows you to accelerate and brake with only one pedal.
2020 Nissan Leaf Engine
110 kW AC synchronous electric motor with 40 kWh lithium-ion battery
147 net horsepower
160 kW AC synchronous electric motor with 62 kWh lithium-ion battery
Elevate your driving experience in the rewarded 2020 Nissan Leaf:
- 2020 AJAC Canadian Green Car of the Year
- 2019 AJAC Canadian Green Car of the Year
- 2019 The Car Guide Best Electric Vehicle
- 2018 CES Best of Innovation Winner
- 2018 CES Tech for a Better World Honoree
- 2018 Winner of the World Green Car Award
The 2020 Nissan Leaf keeps you safe with the following available safety and security features:
- NISSAN ADVANCED AIR BAG SYSTEM
- PROPILOT® ASSIST: STEERING ASSIST, INTELLIGENT CRUISE CONTROL WITH FULL SPEED RANGE & HOLD
- SEAT-MOUNTED DRIVER AND FRONT-PASSENGER SIDE-IMPACT SUPPLEMENTAL AIR BAGS [*]
- ROOF-MOUNTED CURTAIN SIDE-IMPACT SUPPLEMENTAL AIR BAGS FOR FRONT AND REAR-SEAT OUTBOARD OCCUPANT HEAD PROTECTION
- BLIND SPOT WARNING (BSW)
- BLIND SPOT INTERVENTION (BSI)
- REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
- VEHICLE DYNAMIC CONTROL
- TRACTION CONTROL SYSTEM
- 3-POINT SEAT BELTS FOR ALL SEATING POSITIONS
- FRONT SEAT BELTS WITH PRETENSIONERS AND LOAD LIMITERS
- LATCH SYSTEM (LOWER ANCHORS AND TETHERS FOR CHILDREN)
- TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM WITH EASY FILL TIRE ALERT
- INTELLIGENT DRIVER ALERTNESS
- INTELLIGENT FORWARD COLLISION WARNING
- REAR DOOR ALERT
- INTELLIGENT EMERGENCY BRAKING
- NISSAN VEHICLE IMMOBILIZER SYSTEM
- VEHICLE SECURITY SYSTEM
- AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING (AEB)
- AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING (AEB) WITH PEDESTRIAN DETECTION
Rely on the 2020 Nissan Leaf warranty for added confidence when you're out on the road.
- Basic Coverage - 3 years/60,000 km
- Powertrain - 5 years/100,000 km
- Emission Basic Coverage - 3 years/60,000 km
Some conditions apply. See West Coast Nissan for full details in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada.
2020 Nissan Leaf for sale in Greater Vancouver, British Columbia
You can feel good about the car you drive when it's a 2020 Nissan Leaf. Through its advanced technology, remarkable safety features and impressive fuel savings, this vehicle is good for you and the environment. Visit your local Greater Vancouver Nissan Dealer - West Coast Nissan, and take your test drive today.
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.