2016 Nissan GT-R
Advanced aerodynamics, supreme power, and exquisite luxuries are the backbone of the 2016 Nissan GT-R; designed to thrill and impress. No detail has been neglected in terms of performance, features, or technology to make for the supercar that is outdoing its competition on all fronts. There are two available trim levels on the 2-door, 4-seater 2016 Nissan GT-R: Premium and Black Edition.
Nissan engineered a special hybrid body using high-strength steel, die-cast aluminum, carbon fibre, and composite materials to provide the unyielding platform for the 2016 Nissan GT-R. Its front shock housing is a single die-cast aluminum structure while a lightweight carbon-composite radiator crossmember assists in keeping weight off the front wheels. Its underbody is almost completely covered by composite panels, for a flat, aerodynamic surface for enhanced performance. Exclusive to the available Super Silver paint colour is its extensive hand-polishing between each coat which is completed under three different light sources in order to reveal any imperfections.
The 2016 Nissan GT-R has a luxurious interior crafted with performance in mind. Featuring Recaro® leather-appointed front seats with cutouts in the driver's seat cushion to facilitate leg movement. The Black Edition features black and red Recaro® leather. Additional seating highlights include an 8-way power driver's seat and 4-way power front-passenger's seat, and dual individual rear seats. Leather-appointed magnesium paddle shifters, a leather-appointed steering wheel, gearshift knob and parking brake lever, along with aluminum-trimmed pedals make driving the GT-R that much more enjoyable. Its carbon-fibre and charcoal brushed-metal interior trim further add to the refined, sporty atmosphere of the cabin. The Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System activates through the steering wheel-mounted controls for the utmost in safety and convenience. Its touchscreen navigation system guides you to your destinations with ease, how fast you get there is up to you.
Supercar By Nature
The 3.8L twin-turbocharged V6 engine thwarts and impressive 565 horsepower for your driving pleasure and excitement. Every single engine put into a 2016 Nissan GT-R is hand-assembled by a single technician in a dust-free, temperature-controlled clean room. It features a 6-speed sequential dual-clutch transmission that is free of a clutch pedal. The GT-R's 3 Mode system allows you to adjust transmission, suspension, and VDC settings while driving. R-Mode maximizes performance capability, Normal Mode is ideal for everyday driving, and Special Mode is useful for long distances and slippery conditions.
2016 Nissan GT-R Engine
|3.8L twin-turbocharged V6||565 horsepower with 463 lb-ft of torque|
2016 Nissan GT-R Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy - L/100km||City||Highway|
|3.8L Twin-turbocharged V6||Up to: 14.3||Up to: 10.5|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
The Nissan GT-R is a supercar that has earned high praise:
- 2009 Car of the Year - Motor Trend
- 2009 Automobile of the Year - Automobile Magazine
- 2009 Best Resale Value Award - Kelley Blue Book
Safety is paramount in the high-performance 2016 Nissan GT-R:
- Nissan Advanced Airbag System (AABS) with dual-stage supplementalfront airbags, seat belt sensors and occupant-classification sensor
- Driver and front-passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental airbags and roof-mounted curtain supplemental airbags
- Front seatbelts with pretensioners and load limiters
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
- Zone Body Construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Hood-buckling creases, side-door guard beams and energy-absorbing steering column
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Immobilizer Key System
- Anti-theft system
The 2016 Nissan GT-R is backed up by a comprehensive Nissan warranty:
- Basic Coverage: 3 years/60,000 km
- Powertrain: 5 years/100,000 km
- Supplemental Restraint System (SRS): 5 years/100,000 km
- Corrosion Surface: 3 years/60,000 km
- Corrosion Perforation: 5 years/unlimited km
- Emission Control Basic: 3 years/60,000 km
- Emission Performance: 2 years/40,000 km
- Emission OBD Components: 8 years/130,000 km
- Adjustment Period: 1 year/20,000 km
- Battery Original Equipment Only: 3 years/60,000 km
- Seat Belts: 10 years/unlimited
- A/C Refrigerant Charge: 1 year only
- Accessories Dealer Installed: 3 years / 60,000 km
- Parts Replacement: 1 year/20,000 km
- Roadside Assistance: 3 years/unlimited km
Some conditions apply. See West Coast Nissan for full details in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada.
2016 Nissan GT-R for sale in Pitt Meadows, BC
The 2016 Nissan GT-R is a supercar that is ideal for everyday driving. You can have racetrack performance without any compromise on luxury, comfort, or practicality. See for yourself what the fastest production car in the world has to offer.
Experience the 2016 Nissan GT-R at your local Greater Vancouver Nissan dealer - West Coast Nissan. If you are in the market for a new supercar, sedan, or SUV, West Coast Nissan has an extensive inventory of new and used Nissan models to suit whatever you are looking for in your next vehicle!
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.