2015 Nissan Pathfinder
For the ultimate in versatility, there is the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder. Whether you want to go for long road trips with family or just a quick getaway with a bunch of gear, the Nissan Pathfinder has you covered. It's packed with technology and designed around cargo versatility. It comes in S V6, SV V6, SL V6, Platinum V6, SV Hybrid and Platinum Hybrid models, all of which seat up to seven.
So Much Style
The 2015 Nissan Pathfinder is all about travelling with the people who are close to you. That's why Nissan made sure it is comfortable for everyone. The spacious second row seats move forward and backward up to 5½ inches for excellent access to the third row so everyone can get in and out easily. The Nissan Pathfinder also offers reclining third-row seats, and they're big enough to comfortably seat two full-sized adults. The 2015 Nissan Pathfinder has you covered for cargo, too. Filled with seven passengers, the Pathfinder still has room for up to 453 L (16 cu. ft.) of cargo. Drop the third-row seats and you've got more than 1,354 L (47 cu. ft.). Drop both the second and third rows and you have a virtually flat space with 2,260 L (79.8 cu. ft.) of cargo. There's also a large under-floor storage area which keeps valuables out of sight. It's easily accessed whether the third row is folded down or sitting upright. Fight the bitter cold of Old Man Winter with an available class-exclusive heated steering wheel that warms up at the touch of a button, plus available climate-control functions for the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder's seats. This system heats up (or cools down) the Pathfinder's leather-appointed seats, saving you from the discomfort of a cold seat in winter or a hot, sticky seat in summer.
Rear passengers will be entertained on long journeys with the available Tri-Zone Entertainment System. Up front, the driver and passenger can enjoy music while the second-row passengers can watch movies, play video games or plug in a laptop, all on dual 178 mm (7-inch) DVD monitors, while listening on two wireless headsets. The entire system can be controlled through the touch-screen display on the dash of the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder. As if that's not enough technology, the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder is also equipped with an available advanced Navigation System, Bluetooth Streaming Audio, and available SiriusXM satellite radio. The Advanced Drive-Assist Display is a 107 mm (4.2-inch) colour monitor sitting right in front of the driver in the gauge cluster. The customizable, easy-to-read screen displays front and rear power ratios, the trip computer, tire pressure, fuel economy, external temperature, and much more.
With improved aerodynamics, the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder's body boasts sensuous curves. While people are checking out the sculpted contours, you can check out everything around your vehicle with the available class-exclusive Around View Monitor (AVM). This system uses four cameras to create a composite image of the Pathfinder from above and displays it on the touch-screen monitor. This helps visually confirm the vehicle's position relative to the lines around parking spaces and adjacent objects. The lighting design consists of Smart Auto Headlights, fog lights and LED taillights. The available dual panorama moonroof allows the out doors to come in. Available chrome body side mouldings, plus front UV-reducing solar glass and rear privacy glass add to the sleek appearance.
Plenty of Performance
To maximize fuel efficiency, the frame, drivetrain, and the climate control system in the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder are built with lightweight components. The aforementioned aerodynamic exterior coupled with the Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission Nissan's most advanced transmission ever, which helps cut down fuel consumption. It also gives you the choice of 2WD, 4WD, and Auto Modes just by turning a dial.
2015 Nissan Pathfinder Engines
|3.5-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine||260 horsepower and 240 lb-ft of torque|
|2.5-litre 4-cylinder SuperCharged engine and electric motor utilizing Intelligent Dual Clutch System and lithium-ion battery||230 (250 net w/battery) horsepower and 243 lb-ft of torque|
2015 Nissan Pathfinder Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy - L/100 km (mpg)||City||Highway|
|3.5-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine with Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission, FWD||Up to 11.9 (20)||Up to 8.6 (27)|
|3.5-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine with Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission 4x4 (S V6, SL V6, SV V6)||Up to 12.1 (19)||Up to 8.9 (26)|
|3.5-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine with Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission 4x4 (Platinum V6)||Up to 12.7 (19)||Up to 9.0 (26)|
|2.5-litre 4-cylinder SuperCharged engine and electric motor utilizing Intelligent Dual Clutch System and lithium-ion battery with Continuously Variable Transmission 4x4||Up to 9.1 (26)||Up to 8.5 (28)|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
The Nissan Pathfinder has taken home some impressive hardware in its time. Some recent highlights include:
- 2013 - 10 Best Family Cars - Parents Magazine and Edmunds.com
- 2013 - Ward's 10 Best Interiors
- 2013 - # 1 Best Family Vehicle - Kelley Blue Book
- 2013 - Automotive Excellence Award for Versatility - Popular Mechanics
- 2013 - Best Interior Under $30,000 - Autotrader
- 2013 - Best Large Utility Vehicle - Motorweek Driver's Choice Awards
- 2013 - Best SUV/Crossover over $28,000 - New England Motor Press Association
Nissan wants to keep you safe while you roll in the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder and they've got the safety features to prove it:
- Nissan Advanced Airbag System (AABS) with dual-stage supplemental front airbags with seat belt and occupant-classification sensors
- Driver and front passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental airbags
- Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags with rollover sensor for outboard occupant head protection for all three rows
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW)
- Active Brake Limited Slip (ABLS)
- 3-point ALR/ELR passenger seat belt system (ELR for driver)
- Front seat belts with pre-tensioners and load limiters
- Adjustable front, outboard 2nd and 3rd row head restraints
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
- Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Hood-buckling creases, energy-absorbing steering column and pipe-style steel side-door guard beams
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with Easy-Fill Tire Alert
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with individual tire pressure display and Easy-Fill Tire Alert
All Nissan vehicles come with a comprehensive warranty, including the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder.
- Basic warranty - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Powertrain warranty - 5 years or 100,000 km
- Perforation/Corrosion warranty - 5 years or unlimited km
- Roadside assistance - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Emissions warranty - 8 years or 130,000 km
Some conditions may apply. See West Coast Nissan for full details in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada.
2015 Nissan Pathfinder for sale in Greater Vancouver, BC
For family outings or for hauling those big loads, the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder is the full size SUV that sips gas like a subcompact. Take advantage of its stellar fuel efficiency and superb drivability to indulge yourself with a long road trip. It's a joy to be in, whether you're driving or riding. Take a test drive today and see for yourself.
Visit West Coast Nissan today and learn more about the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder. Shop the rest of Nissan Canada's lineup, or check out the wide selection of pre-owned inventory at your Greater Vancouver Nissan Dealer - West Coast Nissan. West Coast Nissan offers stellar service before, during and after the sale. Stop by today and see for yourself, and drive away in style.
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.