2015 Nissan GT-R
When you need to fulfill your need for speed, get behind the wheel of the 2015 Nissan GT-R and feel the power. The 2015 model includes a new recalibrated suspension, advanced headlights, plus a new interior option with pale ivory semi-aniline seats and contrasting hand-stitched detail. Make no sacrifices, the 2015 Nissan GT-R comes in either a Premium or Black Edition in a range of seven available colours.
Sophistication at Every Angle
The hybrid body is a combination of high-strength steel, die-cast aluminum, carbon fibre and composite materials. The 2015 Nissan GT-R's muscular profile is accentuated by its large spoiler, which creates downward force. The sleek ridges on the air dam and vents on the back bumper manage airflow towards the rear, while the vents behind the front fenders and brakes create more downforce. The hood scoops and the signature grille not only works to cool the engine, but completes the sophisticated look. Every exterior touch has been created to serve one crucial purpose: maximum performance. Under the car, everything is covered in composite panels that reduce wind drag.
The cabin is host to luxurious amenities, like Recaro leather-appointed and heated front seats. The eight-way power-adjustable driver's seat was designed to integrate the driver comfortably behind the wheel. The interior is highlighted by carbon-fibre and charcoal brushed-metal trim, plus a black leather covered steering wheel, shift knob and emergency brake handle. Take everything up a notch with the 2015 Nissan GT-R Black Edition. This is where you will get the eye-popping black and red leather interior.
The 2015 Nissan GT-R has three driving modes that adjust the transmission and suspension settings accordingly. Choose from Normal Mode for everyday driving, Special Mode for long distance and slippery weather driving, and R-Mode for when you want to see what this machine can really do. R-mode is what the Nissan GT-R was made for, allowing its sequential dual-clutch transmission to shift as quickly as 0.15 seconds. The dual clutch 6-speed transmission means you get two clutches without a clutch pedal; plus, your gear is "pre-selected", ready to make the shift to the next gear immediately. To achieve ideal front-to-rear weight distribution, the GT-R's clutches, transmission and transfer case are mounted in the rear of the chassis, meaning it has an independent rear transaxle for an All-Wheel Drive vehicle.
2015 Nissan GT-R Engines
|3.8-litre twin-turbocharged 24-valve V6 handcrafted engine||545 horsepower and 463 lb-ft of torque|
2015 Nissan GT-R Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy - L/100 km (mpg)||City||Highway|
|3.8L twin-turbocharged 24-valve V6 handcrafted engine||Up to: 14.3 (19.8)||Up to: 10.5 (27)|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
There's a reason Nissan calls the GT-R the supercar. It has received a lot of accolades over the years. Some of the highlights include:
- Top Gear Awards - Supercar of the Year - 2007
- Autocar - Driver's Car of the Year - 2008
- Evo Magazine - Car of the Year - 2008
- Automobile Magazine - Automobile of the Year - 2009
- Popular Science - Auto Tech Grand Award Winner - 2009
- International Car of the Year - Road and Travel Magazine - 2009
- Motor Magazine Performance Car Cup Winner - 2011
- Guinness world records - Fastest 0-60 mph acceleration by a four seater production car - 2011
The 2015 Nissan GT-R has all the safety features you could want in a high-performance machine.
- Nissan Advanced Airbag System (AABS) with dual-stage supplemental front airbags
- Seat belt sensors and occupant-classification sensor
- Driver and front-passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental airbags
- Roof-mounted curtain supplemental airbags
- Front seat belts with pre-tensioners and load limiters
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children)
- Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Hood buckling creases
- Side-door guard beams
- Energy-absorbing steering column
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
All Nissan vehicles come with a comprehensive warranty, including the 2015 Nissan GT-R.
- Basic warranty - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Powertrain warranty - 5 years or 100,000 km
- Perforation/Corrosion warranty - 5 years or unlimited km
- Roadside assistance - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Emissions warranty - 8 years or 130,000 km
Some conditions may apply. See West Coast Nissan for full details in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada.
This is a simplified overview of the Nissan new vehicle warranty for the 2015 Nissan GT-R. To view the full warranty, visit West Coast Nissan or visit Nissan.ca.
2015 Nissan GT-R for sale in Vancouver, B.C.
To get a feel for performance excellence, visit West Coast Nissan's showroom and test drive the 2015 Nissan GT-R. It's not just a supercar, it's the supercar. Don't believe the hype, though, get behind the wheel of one for yourself. You'll step out of this precision machine feeling as sophisticated as she looks.
Visit West Coast Nissan and experience pure performance sophistication. Test drive the 2015 Nissan GT-R at your local Greater Vancouver Mazda Dealer - West Coast Nissan. Our showroom is located at 19625 Lougheed Hwy in Pitt Meadows, BC. Stop by today and test drive an exquisite machine that is challenging industry standards.
Disclaimer: Pricing is subject to change without notice, actual price may vary; installed options may also vary by dealer. Price does not include applicable license fees, insurance, registration, tax, freight / delivery, PDI or administration fees. Warranty may subject to change without notice, actual warranty may vary. Specification may change without notice. See dealership for final pricing, availability, and complete details.