2015 Nissan Altima
From its space inspired seating to its laser assisted exterior, the 2015 Nissan Altima is a modern marvel of a vehicle. Advanced technology makes the Nissan Altima's performance truly exceptional. Incredible performance is matched by its handsome interior and exterior. The 2015 Nissan Altima comes in 2.5, 2.5 S, 2.5 SV, 2.5 SL and 3.5 SL trim models.
In order to reduce fatigue and optimize comfort for those long trips in the 2015 Nissan Altima, Nissan turned to NASA to study the natural posture that astronauts take when they are weightless. Using this data, Nissan's engineers developed the seats in the 2015 Nissan Altima so drivers and passengers adopt this natural posture. The Nissan Altima seats up to five people. Optional turn-by-turn navigation, caller ID and so much more are in one central location in the 2015 Nissan Altima thanks to the Advanced Drive-Assist Display. Its design is meant to make it as easy for you as possible to get the information you need quickly. NissanConnect helps you stay in touch with the outside world by using hands-free technology, your smartphone and your Altima's display screen. Hands-Free Text Messaging Assistant uses voice recognition technology to allow you to send a text message using only your voice. The available Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System allows you to make a call without diverting your attention from the road.
The 2015 Nissan Altima's exterior design is achieved via laser-measured panel fit and sculpted steelwork. The Nissan Engineering wind tunnel was utilized for engineers to perfect its aerodynamics to reduce drag. Choose between 16-inch steel wheels with wheel covers, 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels or 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels. The lighting design consists of available Smart Auto Headlights, projector-type halogen headlights, available HID xenon headlights, fog lights, and available LED taillights. With dual chrome exhaust finishers, dual body-colour power outside mirrors, UV-reducing solar glass, and available power sliding glass moonroof with one-touch open/close and tilt feature, you'll be driving in style.
Regardless of which engine you choose for the 2015 Nissan Altima, it will come paired with a Continuously Variable Transmission. This type of transmission uses a single metal belt which runs around a pair of variable-diameter pulleys, virtually eliminating the need for gears. Available engines include a 3.5-litre V6 and a 2.5-litre 4-cylinder. The 2015 Nissan Altima's new multilink rear suspension delivers instant steering response and maximum tire contact for improved handling. The Active Understeer Control system brakes the inside wheels for better control through corners for a more confident feel behind the wheel.
2015 Nissan Altima Engines
|2.5-litre DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine
|182 horsepower and 180 lb-ft of torque
|3.5-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine
|270 horsepower and 251 lb-ft of torque
2015 Nissan Altima Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy - L/100 km (MPG)
|2.5-litre DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission
|Up to 8.7 (27)
|Up to 6.2 (38)
|3.5-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine with Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission
|Up to 10.3 (23)
|Up to 7.4 (32)
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
The Nissan Altima has garnered some impressive accolades during its run. Highlights include:
- 2014 - 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 - Kelley Blue Book
- 2014 - 12 Best Family Cars of 2014 - Kelley Blue Book
- 2014 - Best in Class Fuel Efficiency - US News
- 2014 - Top Recommended Sedan under $25,000 - Edmunds.com
- 2013 - 5-Star overall safety rating - National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
The 2015 Nissan Altima comes with optional and standard safety features, including:
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System with dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat-belt and occupant-classification sensors
- Driver and front-passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags
- Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front- and rear-seat outboard occupant head protection
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW)
- Moving Object Detection (MOD)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- 3-point ALR/ELR seat belt system (ELR only for driver)
- Front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
- Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Hood buckling creases and safety stops
- Pipe-style steel side-door guard beams
- Energy-absorbing steering column
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with Easy-Fill Tire Alert
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with individual tire pressure display and Easy-Fill Tire Alert
All Nissan vehicles come with a comprehensive warranty, including the 2015 Nissan Altima.
- Basic warranty - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Powertrain warranty - 5 years or 100,000 km
- Perforation/Corrosion warranty - 5 years or unlimited km
- Roadside assistance - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Emissions warranty - 8 years or 130,000 km
Some conditions may apply. See authorized West Coast Nissan for full details in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada.
2015 Nissan Altima for sale in Greater Vancouver, BC
The 2015 Nissan Altima is a thoroughly modern car for someone living a thoroughly modern lifestyle. Connectivity, not only to the road but to the rest of the world, is a key element the Altima delivers to those fortunate enough to own one. Isn't it time you experienced the ultimate in design, superb engineering, and phenomenal performance?
Test drive the 2015 Nissan Altima when you visit your Greater Vancouver Nissan Dealer - West Coast Nissan. West Coast Nissan offers an incredible selection of Nissan Canada's spectacular lineup, including certified pre-owned models. Stop by today for a superior service and sales experience.
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.