2014 Nissan LEAF
If you are looking for a fun and exciting electric vehicle, you need to take a look at the 2014 Nissan LEAF. It offers edgy styling, a well equipped interior, plus a peppy and powerful powertrain that you will truly appreciate. There is a reason it has been recognized as Green Vehicle of the Year by Auto123.com.
When it comes to comfort and and convenience, the 2014 Nissan LEAF has a cabin lined with the latest and greatest. The front seats offer heating and are height adjustable, there are split-folding rear seats, external temperature display, trip computer, front console with storage, rear view camera, climate control, heated steering wheel, and simulated alloy trim on shift knob. Bluetooth hands-free phone connection, USB connection, 4 speakers, SiriusXM satellite radio, AM/FM in-dash single CD player with CD MP3 Playback stereo, plus auxiliary audio input and iPod integration give you all you need for a fantastic journey.
You will be turning heads in the 2014 Nissan LEAF. It has a unique design which makes it standout in the electronic segment. It comes with rear spoiler, steel wheels 16-inch wheels, splash guards, halogen headlights, wide stance, bright colours, LED taillights, chrome accents, one-touch rear hatch release and dual power body-colour heated exterior mirrors.
The 2014 Nissan LEAF is an impressive little machine. It is equipped with a front wheel drive, MacPherson strut front suspension, front independent suspension, torsion beam rear suspension and front and rear stabilizer bar for an engaging driving experience.
2014 Nissan LEAF Engine
|80 kW AC electric, 24 kWh lithium-ion battery and 6.6 kW onboard charger||107 horsepower|
2014 Nissan LEAF Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy-L/100km (MPG)||City||Highway|
|80 kW AC electric, 24 kWh lithium-ion battery and 6.6 kW onboard charger||1.9 (126)||2.3 (101)|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors
The 2014 Nissan LEAF has been designed for an international audience, receiving industry recognition throughout the world.
- Green Vehicle of the Year by Auto123.com
- 2010 Green Car Vision Award
- 2011 European Car of the Year
- 2011 World Car of the Year
- 2011 and 2013 Car of the Year in Japan
Pledge to Safety
You will not have to worry about your safety with the 2014 Nissan LEAF. It is equipped with 4-wheel ABS, dual front side-mounted airbags, remote anti-theft alarm system, engine immobilizer, stability control, front and rear head airbags, rear door child safety locks, traction control, tire pressure monitoring and emergency braking assist.
The driving experience in the 2014 Nissan LEAF still wouldn't be complete without a comprehensive selection of warranties.
- Basic coverage: 60,000 (36 months)
- Powertrain:100,000 km (60 months)
- Corrosion surface: 60,000km (36 months)
- Corrosion perforation: unlimited km (96 months)
Some conditions may apply. See West Coast Nissan in Pitt Meadows, BC for full details.
- Supplemental Restraint System: 100,000km (60 months)
- Emission control basic: 60,000km (36 months)
- Emissions defect performance: 40,000km (24 months)
- Nissan warrants each new vehicle. For the purpose of warranty in Canada, Nissan is Nissan Canada Inc.
- The warranty begins on the warranty registration date as shown on the vehicle information statement. The warranty registration date is the original in-service date may be earlier than the date of sale. Drivers should consult a Nissan dealer for more detailed information.
- This warranty is applicable to any vehicle registered in Canada and normally operated within Canada or the mainland United States.
Where to Go for Service
- Drivers may only get warrantied service from an authorized Nissan dealer.
- Nissan will tow your vehicle to the nearest authorized Nissan dealer in the event that the vehicle is inoperable due to a warranted part failure that is covered in the vehicle warranty information.
Nullifying the New Vehicle Warranty
- Certain factors or conditions such as negligence, modifications or accidents can nullify any or all of the warranties, and drivers should consult an authorized Nissan dealer for full information on the conditions which can nullify the vehicle's warranty coverage.
- This warranty description is designed to be a quick reference guide, and complete detailed information is available by either contacting an authorized Nissan dealer.
2014 Nissan LEAF For Sale in Greater Vancouver, British Columbia
Come into West Coast Nissan today and take a look at the 2014 Nissan LEAF. If you are looking for an electronic vehicle is offers unique styling and a plethora of standard features, the Nissan LEAF is the perfect choice.
Stop by West Coast Nissan to learn more about the 2014 Nissan LEAF. Your Greater Vancouver Nissan Dealer - West Coast Nissan is located at 19625 Lougheed Highway, in Pitt Meadows. Our knowledgeable and friendly sales staff can answer your questions and help you find the right vehicle for your lifestyle. Whether you are looking at the 2014 Nissan LEAF or another model, West Coast Nissan can help you drive away in the perfect car for you.
Disclaimer: Pricing is subject to change without notice and actual price may vary; installed options may also vary by dealer. Price does not include applicable license fees, insurance, registration, tax, freight/delivery, PDI or administration fees. Warranty may be subject to change without notice, and actual warranty may vary. Specification may change without notice. See an authorized Nissan dealer for final pricing, availability, and complete details.