2014 Nissan 370Z Touring
The 2014 Nissan 370Z Touring is where beauty and accuracy combine to bring forward a sports car like never before. The 370Z Touring is available as either a coupe or a roadster, with the roadster offering two trim levels: Black Top or Bordeaux Top.
Watch Our Nissan 370Z Touring Video
This video is for the 2013 model of the Nissan 370Z Touring
All Around Beauty
Inside and out, the 2014 Nissan 370Z Touring is turning heads as it combines innovation and creativity with legendary inspiration. It is taking all of the classic style and improving on the design to bring forward a sports car like never before. The interior is stacked with features, such as the Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition, automatic temperature control, and Bluetooth® hands-free phone system, which add to its desirability. The 2014 Touring roadster with Bordeaux Top comes with a standard Nissan Hard Drive Navigation system with 7-inch VGA touch-screen monitor and voice recognition. The cargo volume is 195L, which makes it possible to transport your essentials in style. The leather appointed cabin, which features heated seats with anti-slip materials, allows for you to sit in luxury as you drive.
Choose from 7 sleek colours to make the 2014 Nissan 370Z Touring your own. The sporty frame sits on available 19-inch RAYS® forged alloy wheels, which are standard with the roadster's Bordeaux Top. Illuminate the road with the advance lighting system which consists of High Intensity Discharge (HID) bi-functional xenon headlights, LED Daytime Running Lights, LED taillights, and LED illuminated Z® side marker emblems on the Coupe Touring. Other features include aluminum hood, doors and trunk, as well as UV-reducing solar glass. The roadster features a power convertible soft-top with glass window, which folds down at the push of a button in about 20 seconds.
Experience is vital in the 2014 Nissan 370Z touring as the V6 engine works with Variable Valve Event and Lift to continuously tune valve timing to improve response and fuel efficiency. Some of the key features include a twin-intake system, Nissan Direct Ignition System, iridium-tipped spark plugs, electronic drive-by-wire throttle, and an engine block heater. Whether you are taking a Sunday drive, or are feeling the power of the car for what it is worth on the track, the performance is never misleading.
2014 Nissan 370Z Touring Engine Options
|3.7-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 aluminum-alloy engine
|332 horsepower and 270 lb-ft of torque
2014 Nissan 370Z Touring Fuel Economy
|3.7-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 aluminum-alloy engine (370Z Roadster Touring Black Top with 6-speed manual)
|Up to: 8.1
|Up to: 12
|3.7-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 aluminum-alloy engine (370Z Roadster Touring Black Top with 7-speed automatic)
|Up to: 8.0
|Up to: 11.5
|3.7-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 aluminum-alloy engine (370Z Roadster Touring with Bordeaux Top with 7-speed automatic)
|Up to: 8.0
|Up to: 11.5
|3.7-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 aluminum-alloy engine (370Z Coupe Touring with 6-speed manual)
|Up to: 7.8
|Up to: 11.8
|3.7-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 aluminum-alloy engine (370Z Coupe Touring with 7-speed automatic)
|Up to: 7.7
|Up to: 11.1
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors
Recognition For Greatness
As a sports car worthy of notice, the Nissan 370Z Touring has received recognition in the years past.
- 2013 #5 Affordable Sports Cars by U.S. News & World Report (Roadster)
- 2010 Kelley Blue Book Best Resale Value Award
- 2009 JD Power and Associates Highest Ranked Compact Premium Sporty Car in Initial Quality
The 2014 Nissan 370Z Touring is committed to high-performance safety. Some of the main safety features are below:
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System (AABS) with dual-stage supplemental front airbags with seat belt and occupant-classification sensors
- Driver and passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental airbags
- Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental airbags for occupants head protection
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS) Seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters
- 3-point ALR/ELR passenger seat belt system
- Active Head Restraints
- Energy-absorbing steering column
- Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Hood buckling creases
- Aluminum side-door guard beams
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
The warranty of the 2014 Nissan 370Z Touring can be noted below:
- Basic Coverage: 3 years/60,000kms
- Powertrain: 5 years/100,000kms
- Supplemental Restraint System (SRS): 5 years/100,000kms
- Corrosion Surface: 3 years/60,000kms
- Corrosion Perforation: 5 years/unlimited kms
- EV System Coverage: 5 years/100,000kms
- Lithium-ion Battery Coverage: 8 years/160,000kms
- Lithium-ion Battery Capacity Coverage: 5 years/100,000kms
- Adjustment Period: 1 year/20,000kms
- Battery Original Equipment Period: 3 years/60,000kms
- Seat Belts: 10 years/unlimited
- A/C Refrigerant Charge: 1 year only
- Accessories Dealer Installed: 3 years/60,000kms
- Parts Replacement: 1 year/20,00kms
As a Nissan owner, you'll also receive a 3-year Roadside Assistance program available to you 24 hours a day. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See Warranty Information Booklet for complete details.
For ultimate peace of mind, consider the Nissan Added Security Plan. It's our commitment to be there for you, and to help you leave your worries behind. Different plans, available for both purchased and leased vehicles, let you tailor the coverage to your driving habits.
Some conditions may apply. See West Coast Nissan for full details in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada.
2014 Nissan 370Z for sale in Greater Vancouver, B.C.
The 2014 Nissan 370Z Touring is a beauty of a sports car which has everything that could be desired. From the exhilarating performance to the day-to-day real work functionality, the 2014 Nissan 370Z Touring is more than a car; it's an experience. Whether you're looking for a roadster or coupe, the Nissan 370Z has it all.
If you want an exhilarating driving experience, visit West Coast Nissan today and test drive the famed 2014 Nissan 370Z Touring. Shop the wide selection of new and pre-owned models. Your Greater Vancouver Nissan Dealer - West Coast Nissan not only offers top of the line vehicles, but outstanding customer service. Come on down and visit the showroom today.
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details